NACFL forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Divisions (suggestions)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KForfar

KForfar

Divisions (suggestions) Empty
PostSubject: Divisions (suggestions)   Divisions (suggestions) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05 2009, 12:16

So how are going to split the teams between the two divisions?

Geographically? Would help with time differences and arranging matches but the Canadian representation is a bit lacking at the moment. Ball is in your court there Joe.

Randomly? Just so no one can be accused of setting things up to favour anyone.

Other?
Back to top Go down
Notorious_JTB

PostSubject: Re: Divisions (suggestions)   Divisions (suggestions) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06 2009, 13:14

Randomly could be good.

I am hoping that most of the folks playing will be known to as many people as possible.
With the big base being the old Uni league.

So I don't really want to recruit a fully Canadian division.
But it could be a possible expansion option for the future................
Back to top Go down
dwarfrunner

PostSubject: Re: Divisions (suggestions)   Divisions (suggestions) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18 2009, 10:56

How many people does everyone think are going to sign up.

Yes, there will be a limited number of coaches signing up from Canada, although we could possibly build that once the game comes out and we play in tournaments to spread the word of how amazing the game is.

Either way, with people on both sides of the pond, divisions are going to get tricky unless we get ALOT more Canadians involved.
Back to top Go down
KForfar

KForfar

PostSubject: Re: Divisions (suggestions)   Divisions (suggestions) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18 2009, 12:15

Yeah, I didn't really want to encourage a UK vs CAN rivalry - we've got enough of those already just amongst the sheffield old boys.

I don't think the practicalities of being in the same timezone outweigh this, I for one don't mind the odd late night game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divisions (suggestions)   Divisions (suggestions) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divisions (suggestions)
Page 1 of 1